Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Berlin: telephones & wine

So, today was basically dedicated to tourist-like activities... For example, picture taking. I got some really beautiful shots. I shall post them a little later on as I am waaaaay to lazy right now. How ever, if you go back and look at my London post, I shall put up some shots and videos of New Years Eve. My cell phone now works all over the place, though it is now more expensive to talk on. The number you ask? 49.30.152.266.86207 I think that should work. I haven't exactly got the European phone number structure down pat just yet. Anyways. It is a little bit dangerous walking on the sidewalks and whatnot right now as they are all slightly icy. But as a hearty Canadian, I am of course well adapted to catching myself mid fall, more concerned with not bruising my arse than throwing out my back. I was today introduced to hot wine with a shot of rum and various other additives (honey, cinnamon and whatnot). Quite wonderful on a cold day... Though it does make you mildly dozy. Anyways, I am now going to see about those pictures and such. Cheers.

3 comments:

Corry said...

Mmmm, hot wine and rum.....yes, that would make one a tad sleepy. Looking forward to the pictures of London. Maybe you should just continue East and cheque out what Russia has to offer??? Hugs.

Jacqueline said...

Sounds worth trying? Recipe??
You sound like you are getting nice and comfy, good for you.
Looking forward to the pics as well.
Love Mom

Laurie said...

London, Brugge, Berlin...How long have you been gone. Everything sounds wonderful. Thanks for sharing. Keep on seeing and sharing. Love, Laurie